Since 2014- 2015 Prelims, UPSC have increased the weightage for current affairs in prelims and this forced students to dedicatedly prepare for current affairs in depth. And Year after year it’s importance and weightage are changing, and difficulty is increasing.
Prelims have become really challenging and a difficult hurdle for many aspirants, and current affairs is the extra edge.
This test series is created to help students focus on the 100 most important topic from every month, so that he will be constantly in touch with all the important current affairs topics along with static syllabus.
Starting early will give you the edge! Don’t waste time waiting thinking about the journey, start it immediately, because Paths are made by walking not by waiting!!!
- News Papers [The Hindu + Indian express + Live Mint]
- PIB releases.
- Yojana and Kurukshetra Magazines.
- AIR Spotlight
- Rajya Sabha TV debates and Special programs.
- Important Reports and survey’s released.
17 Monthly Current affairs tests from January 2020 to May 2021.
Flexible schedule, write any test, any time from any place.
- Questions based on Newspapers, PIB, RSTV , Yojana,Kurukshetra,PRS and latest government reports and documents.
1 Full Length Current affairs in May 2021. ( 18 tests overall 17 Monthly+1 FLT)
Detailed Explanation PDF based on your attempt is available after the test.
Tests are completely on par with UPSC Standards.
Test Series is available in English Medium Only.
- Test Dates and timings are subject to change.
- Test will be uploaded on the mentioned date in the schedule at 10.00 am.
- Separate Question Paper will not be provided.
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Whatsapp Only: +919390314588
- Telegram: @TeamParivarthanIAS
Current Affairs Test Schedule
|1||20-07-2020||Monday||CA Test 01||January 2020 Current Affairs|
|2||21-07-2020||Tuesday||CA Test 02||February 2020 Current Affairs|
|3||22-07-2020||Wednesday||CA Test 03||March 2020 Current Affairs|
|4||23-07-2020||Thursday||CA Test 04||April 2020 Current Affairs|
|5||24-07-2020||Friday||CA Test 05||May 2020 Current Affairs|
|6||25-07-2020||Saturday||CA Test 06||June 2020 Current Affairs|
|7||20-08-2020||Thursday||CA Test 07||July 2020 Current Affairs|
|8||20-09-2020||Sunday||CA Test 08||August 2020 Current Affairs|
|9||20-10-2020||Tuesday||CA Test 09||September 2020 Current affairs|
|10||20-11-2020||Friday||CA Test 10||October 2020 Current affairs|
|11||20-12-2020||Sunday||CA Test 11||November 2020 Current affairs|
|12||20-01-2021||Wednesday||CA Test 12||December 2020 Current Affairs|
|13||20-02-2021||Saturday||CA Test 13||January 2021 Current Affairs|
|14||20-03-2021||Saturday||CA Test 14||February 2021 Current Affairs|
|15||20-04-2021||Tuesday||CA Test 15||March 2021 Current Affairs|
|16||20-05-2021||Thursday||CA Test 16||April 2021 Current affairs|
|17||Update Soon||CA Test 17||May 2020 Current Affairs|
|18||Update Soon||CA Test 18||CA FLT JAN 2020- May 2020|
Don’t take our word for it ! Signup and write the first test in the course free ! See all the features and then take the decision. We believe in actions not mere words ! 1st Test Free
Sign up and Take January 2020 Current affairs test freely !
- All India Ranking.
- Our website offers bookmark facility with subject wise filters for your easy and helps you revise selected questions at your convenience.
- We offer dedicated Difficulty analysis, subject wise and question wise analysis.
- Time analysis per question basis to help compare with others and also on questions where you spent a lot of time.
- You can also analyse your guess work, on how you attempted a particular question.
- Know the accuracy of peers on a question by question basis.
- Answer key provides you subject wise filters to help you S.W.O.T analysis.
- Compare your scores with toppers score subject wise.
- You can revise the tests and reattempt them.
- Use filters to know your weak areas.
- Bookmarks to revise questions subject wise. Revision is the key!
- Questions are prepared by domain experts and Current affairs faculty.
- Question are framed to test aspirant’s depth of knowledge along with range.
- Focus in to help them actively recall and help them revise current affairs multiple times before prelims.
- Learning and gaining knowledge is prioritized over rote learning.
- Tests and Question are framed to be completely on par with UPSC Standards.
- 1800 MCQ’s will give you deep insights in to current affairs required for UPSC.
- We are group of current affairs faculty and in-service officers, helping aspirants since 2013.
- We are online since 2013 and helping aspirants to help reach their goal.
- We are on telegram Parivarthan IAS with more than 8000 Followers.
- We also have an Answer Writing platform, to help aspirants write better answers with more than 2100 aspirants. So far, we have posted 460+ questions and evaluated 1300+ answers/Essays in on our @DailyAWP group, Surprise, if you are reading this avail 15% off using the code dailyawp15 on any course on our portal till august 31st 2020.
Join now, have the edge over others by starting early!