We are launching a current affairs test series, with Reflections with Vivekananda.
Dr. Vivekananda and I [ Kalyan] are collaborating to conduct this test series. With a common goal to make sure that all important current affairs and linked static areas are covered by the student in reasonable amount of time.
- The CA test will be conducted on alternative Saturdays.
- Dr. Vivekananda sir’s analysis and interaction will take on the following Saturday after the test. The aim is to help you revise and also provide in-depth static linkage.
- And as an added bonus, Chaitra ma’am will be helping you to revise the CA before the exam.
|Date||Test And Analysis||CA test Topics Months||Faculty|
|March-5||Test-1 & Test Discussion||June + July 2021||Kalyan|
|March-12||Test-1 Analysis||Dr. Vivekananda|
|March-19||Test-2 & Test Discussion||August + September 2021||Kalyan|
|March-26||Test-2 Analysis||Dr. Vivekananda|
|April-2||Test-3 & Test Discussion||October + November 2021||Kalyan|
|April-9||Test-3 Analysis||Dr. Vivekananda|
|April-16||Test-4 & Test Discussion||December 2021 + January 2022||Kalyan|
|April-23||Test-4 Analysis||Dr. Vivekananda|
|April-30||Test-5 & Test Discussion||February + March 2022||Kalyan|
|May-14||Test-6 & Test Discussion||April + May 2022||Kalyan|
|May-21||Test-6 Analysis||Dr. Vivekananda|
|May-28||Test-7 & Test Discussion||FLT 100 CA||Kalyan|
- Please note May 14 test will cover CA till May 12th + Selected Important questions from earlier tests.
- 700 Quality questions based on PYQ +latest trends will be covered.
- All questions will be prepared by me, quality is top priority.
- The module is available both online and Offline [ Hyderabad only]
- Flexible schedule, but encouraged to write on same date of the schedule.
- Price 799/-
- Each Test will contain questions from all important sources of current affairs. + static base of most important questions will also be tested.
- Contact @Devisree_2_1 if you face any issues .
You will be directed to a separate Telegram group after payment in instamojo. If you face any issue with payment or being added to the group, kindly message @Devisree_2_1
Last year on 12– 09 -21 we conducted the Final CA test, few questions from that paper. Prelims was on 05-10-21.
- Which India city has been recently recognized as a ‘2020 Tree City of the World’ by the Arbor Day Foundation and the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO)?
2 ) Consider the following statements
1. The original Olympic motto “Citius, Altius, Fortius” “Faster, Higher, Stronger”.
2. The new Olympic motto is “Faster, Higher, stronger – Together”.
Which of the statements given above is/are correct?
(A) 1 only
(B) 2 only
(C) Both 1 and 2
(D) Neither 1 nor 2
3) With reference to “Aquaponics “consider the following statements
1. It refers to any system that combines conventional aquaculture with hydroponics in a Parasitic
2. Aquaculture, the practice of farming aquatic organisms;
3. Hydroponics, the cultivation of plants in water without soil.
|`Study With CHAITRA Ma’am -CURRENT AFFAIRS Schedule|