Reading newspapers selectively will give the students an edge, help them develop in-depth analysis, develop answer writing skills and make notes through a collection of facts, examples, etc.
Happy reading! |
Go to Archives →
Suggested Articled from Newspapers [30-06-21]
- Flying terror
- Coming soon
- Film fraternity’s fears over Cinematograph (Amendment) Bill, 2021 are well grounded. Centre must address them.
- Centre leans heavily on credit guarantees to aid the economy. Direct demand side support remains minimal.
- Apt judicial reminder in era of over-criminalisation
- Méndez’s anti-torture vision is still distant for India
- How Narasimha Rao found an ally in Germany
- The trouble with rankings
- A vague and wanting statement
- Rehabilitate and empower to break the vicious cycle of manual scavenging | The Indian Express
- Ensure that no migrant worker goes hungry, SC instructs govt.
- Govt. gives nod for Cipla to import Moderna’s vaccine
- Activists welcome top court’s ruling
- ‘Chamoli disaster due to avalanche’
- ‘Indians value religious freedom, not integration’
- Atlas of glacial lakes in Ganga basin released
Optional Read/ If you have time
- Cyber skills being used for terror, says Shringla
- Judge dismisses competition cases against Facebook
- ‘OPEC risks forcing India to tap Iran for oil if prices stay high’
- Lanka ‘banking on’ $1 bn India swap deal
- Milind Sohoni writes: Covid numbers game: Why reliable data matters
- Amitabh Kant writes: The future of learning in India is ed-tech
- Sukanta Chaudhuri writes: How much can a four-year-old really learn from a smartphone?