Important Must Read Articles in Newspapers is an initiative by Team Parivarthan IAS (since 2013) to provide suggested articles from The Hindu, Indian Express, LiveMint etc.
Reading newspapers selectively will give the students an edge, help them develop in-depth analysis, develop answer writing skills and make notes through a collection of facts, examples, etc.
Happy reading! |
Go to Archives →
We pour tremendous time, thought, and resources into bringing you Parivarthan. If you find it useful, please subscribe for Free daily Email Updates
- The ugly face of a crime-fighting move
- Climate change, a catalyst for Arctic cooperation
- The legal challenges in recognising the Taliban
- Rethinking a perk for players
- Sharat Sabharwal writes: India must measure Taliban by its actions, wait for opening
- Swati Narayan writes: Why India needs an NHS-like healthcare model
- Fortified rice and freedom from malnutrition | The Indian Express
- Modi, Putin discuss Afghanistan crisis
- No request to delist Taliban leaders: officials
- ‘India-Russia defence trade worth $15bn in 3 years’
- ‘Open digital systems to unlock $700-bn opportunities by 2030’
- ‘Economic criterion not sole basis for creamy layer’
Optional Read/ If you have time
- Explained: What is the procedure to arrest a cabinet minister in India? | Explained News,The Indian Express
- What is government’s plan with the National Monetisation Pipleline?
- Thomas Weber, Charles DiSalvo, Dennis Dalton write: The future of Sabarmati Ashram
- Mohd Shahid, Manoj Kumar Kha write: On India’s population, let the data speak