Important Must Read Articles in Newspapers is an initiative by Team Parivarthan IAS ( since 2013) to provide suggested articles from The Hindu, Indian Express, LiveMint etc.
Reading Newspaper selectively will give edge to the students, helps them develop in depth analysis,develop answer writing skills and make notes through collection of facts, examples etc.
Happy reading! |
Go to Archives →
We pour tremendous time, thought, resources, to bring you Parivarthan. If you find it useful , please subscribe for Free daily Email Updates
- Assessing India’s counter to ‘diminishing democracy’
- Water, the looming frontier
- Governing Delhi requires will to uphold Constitution — not alter it | The Indian Express
- With positive growth rate even during the pandemic, what Bangladesh can teach India | The Indian Express
- Rajya Sabha approves Bill empowering Delhi L-G
- SC flags concern over electoral bonds’ misuse
- ‘Define unfair trade practice for e-com’
- ‘No digital tax if goods sold via India arm’
- ‘Bank ratings may be hit by privatisation’
- ‘It was a mistake not to invite India to Moscow’
- Justice N.V. Ramana set to take over as 48th CJI
- ‘Double mutant’ virus variant found
- Electoral Bond Scheme: What is the electoral bond scheme and why is it being opposed by transparency activists
- What are SPACs, or special purpose acquisition companies?
Optional Read/ If you have time