Important Must Read Articles in Newspapers is an initiative by Team Parivarthan IAS (since 2013) to provide suggested articles from The Hindu, Indian Express, LiveMint etc.
Reading newspapers selectively will give the students an edge, help them develop in-depth analysis, develop answer writing skills and make notes through a collection of facts, examples, etc.
Happy reading! |
Go to Archives →
We pour tremendous time, thought, and resources into bringing you Parivarthan. If you find it useful, please subscribe for Free daily Email Updates
- Warning bells
- Troubled waters
- In choppy waters | The Indian Express
- Needed: Firewalls | The Indian Express
- As a regional leader, not a victim of circumstance
- Looking beyond the Forest Rights Act
- Electoral reform is welcome, but shouldn’t be selective | The Indian Express
- e-Shram registration is a stepping stone towards protection of informal workers | The Indian Express
- Heated winter session concludes a day early
- House performed much below its potential, says Venkaiah
- UNSC adopts resolution to ease Afghan assistance
- I-T Dept. searches Chinese mobile firms
- India gives 1 mn doses to Myanmar
- ‘Changes to marriage age will contradict other laws’
- India adds 33 unicorns in one year, displaces U.K.
Optional Read/ If you have time
- Why the electoral reforms Bill is a problem
- In electoral reform hasty passing, a missed opportunity | The Indian Express
- A marketplace of hurt