Reading newspapers selectively will give the students an edge, help them develop in-depth analysis, develop answer writing skills and make notes through a collection of facts, examples, etc.
Happy reading! |
Go to Archives →
Suggested Articled from Newspapers [23-06-21]
- A welcome spike
- Policy creep
- Assam government push to bar people with more than two children from welfare schemes is flawed, and polarising
- Countering a political act that has a legal garb
- The picture is clear, it is top-down misinformation
- Jinee Lokaneeta writes: Time is essential to ensuring justice in custodial death cases
- Kanti Bajpai writes: Why does China consistently beat India on soft power?
- Gupkar alliance leaders decide to attend meeting with Modi
- 8 rare pygmy hogs released in Manas National Park
- Afghan violence has risen: Jaishankar
- 4 theatre commands likely this year
- World’s first GM rubber sapling planted in Assam
- House panel for study on malnutrition
- Delta plus is a variant of concern: govt.
- SC judge recuses himself from Narada case
- Why is China targeting cryptocurrencies?
- At UNHRC, ‘grave concerns’ raised over Xinjiang
- Redfern to make history
Optional Read/ If you have time
- Taliban capture Afghanistan’s main Tajikistan border crossing
- Tackling the Hindutva bugbear
- Chores and conversations: how to keep children engaged
- Explained: How judges recuse from cases, and why | Explained News,The Indian Express
- Compensation for Covid deaths: petition in Supreme Court, and what the law says | Explained News,The Indian Express