Important Must Read Articles in Newspapers is an initiative by Team Parivarthan IAS (since 2013) to provide suggested articles from The Hindu, Indian Express, LiveMint etc.
Reading newspapers selectively will give the students an edge, help them develop in-depth analysis, develop answer writing skills and make notes through a collection of facts, examples, etc.
Happy reading! |
Go to Archives →
We pour tremendous time, thought, and resources into bringing you Parivarthan. If you find it useful, please subscribe for Free daily Email Updates
- India must directly engage with Taliban 2.0
- Man cannot live by the Internet alone
- A cardinal omission in the COVID-19 package
- A compromise amid uncertainty
- Neelkanth Mishra writes: What will India’s post-restriction economic output look like?
- Priya Deshingkar writes: Why the Supreme Court order on registration of migrant workers is welcome
- Govt. claim on oxygen-scarcity deaths is appalling, say experts
- 10 PMs, WHO chief’s staffer, Telegram founder targeted
- 1.2 lakh Indian children lost their primary caregivers: study
- India signed 26 pacts to fight drug menace
- Lightweight anti-tank missile tested by DRDO
- ‘Intelligence agencies not grounded in law’
- IBBI amends insolvency rules to help improve transparency
Optional Read/ If you have time
- U.K. wants new trade deal for N. Ireland
- Brisbane awarded 2032 Olympics
- Climate cooperation depends on overall ties, China tells U.S.