Reading newspapers selectively will give the students an edge, help them develop in-depth analysis, develop answer writing skills and make notes through a collection of facts, examples, etc.
Happy reading! |
Go to Archives →
Suggested Articled from Newspapers [22-07-21]
- India must directly engage with Taliban 2.0
- Man cannot live by the Internet alone
- A cardinal omission in the COVID-19 package
- A compromise amid uncertainty
- Neelkanth Mishra writes: What will India’s post-restriction economic output look like?
- Priya Deshingkar writes: Why the Supreme Court order on registration of migrant workers is welcome
- Govt. claim on oxygen-scarcity deaths is appalling, say experts
- 10 PMs, WHO chief’s staffer, Telegram founder targeted
- 1.2 lakh Indian children lost their primary caregivers: study
- India signed 26 pacts to fight drug menace
- Lightweight anti-tank missile tested by DRDO
- ‘Intelligence agencies not grounded in law’
- IBBI amends insolvency rules to help improve transparency
Optional Read/ If you have time
- U.K. wants new trade deal for N. Ireland
- Brisbane awarded 2032 Olympics
- Climate cooperation depends on overall ties, China tells U.S.