Reading Newspaper selectively will give edge to the students, helps them develop in depth analysis,develop answer writing skills and make notes through collection of facts, examples etc.
Happy reading! |
Go to Archives →
We apologize for the Delay in posting suggested articles, we were working on something ! and we are happy to announce that our 2021 Prelims courses are live !
This Is a special course designed to give balanced approach for aspirants aiming for UPSC 2021, which will help you cover Both General studies and current affairs simultaneously. [Bonus CSAT tests also included] Check out the portal, you can also take our free weekly current affairs Quiz
- Total Number of Tests: 46 Tests.
- 23 GS Test [18 Subject wise tests + 1 test on Economic survey, budget, and Government Schemes + 4 Full-length tests (FLT)]
- 05 CSAT Full length tests
- 18 Current Affairs tests. [17th Monthly tests covering January 2020 to May 2020 + 1 Full length test.
- Start early stay a head of the curve! Check out the course now !
Suggested Articled from Newspapers [22-07-20]
- On the loose – OPINION – The Hindu
- Cautious optimism – OPINION – The Hindu
- Power under stress | The Indian Express
- Towards robust data regulation – OPINION – The Hindu
- The main planks in a counter-China policy – OPINION – The Hindu
- The COVID-19 fiscal response and India’s standing – OPINION – The Hindu
Optional Read/ If you have time
- Riberio writes to IPS officers on encounters – NATIONAL – The Hindu
- Plot to wreck monetary stability: NIA – NATIONAL – The Hindu
- Amarnath Yatra cancelled – Today’s Paper – The Hindu
- 35 years on, 11 policemen convicted of royal’s killing – Today’s Paper – The Hindu
- ‘Close to limited trade deal with U.S.’ – Today’s Paper – The Hindu