Reading newspapers selectively will give the students an edge, help them develop in-depth analysis, develop answer writing skills and make notes through a collection of facts, examples, etc.
Happy reading! |
Go to Archives →
Suggested Articled from Newspapers [21-05-21]
- Balancing act
- NSA against Manipur journalist and activist must be withdrawn
- After Cyclone Tauktae, we need to rethink development on western coast
- The fault line of poor health infrastructure
- The outdated nature of bureaucracy
- Can the economy survive the second COVID-19 wave?
- Beyond Covid: We must address the hunger crisis in India | The Indian Express
- Why citizen-led fact-finding missions have a role in democracy | The Indian Express
- Declare mucormycosis an epidemic, Centre tells States
- Doctors felled by the virus they fight for their patients
- Aerosols can travel up to 10 m; ventilation is the key, says govt.
- India in touch with Iran over Farzad B, says govt.
- China completes Tibet highway
- Rajiv Gandhi’s assassination and the downfall of LTTE
- ‘One person can spread virus to 406 others’
- World’s largest iceberg breaks off from Antarctica, says ESA
Optional Read/ If you have time
- Israel unleashes airstrikes across Gaza
- Sri Lanka Parliament passes Bill on China-backed Port City
- Explained: Reading govt advisory on airborne transmission | Explained News,The Indian Express
- Mucormycosis: Symptoms, treatment, prevention of black fungus
- For the sake of Indian democracy, the UP governance model needs to be challenged | The Indian Express