Important Must Read Articles in Newspapers is an initiative by Team Parivarthan IAS (since 2013) to provide suggested articles from The Hindu, Indian Express, LiveMint etc.
Reading newspapers selectively will give the students an edge, help them develop in-depth analysis, develop answer writing skills and make notes through a collection of facts, examples, etc.
Happy reading! |
Go to Archives →
We pour tremendous time, thought, and resources into bringing you Parivarthan. If you find it useful, please subscribe for Free daily Email Updates
- The crisis ahead, from learning loss to resumption
- Surveillance reform is the need of the hour
- Making India a sporting nation
- A more humane police force
- C Raja Mohan writes: Demands on Beijing to help stabilise Afghanistan are growing. Will they work?
- Rahul, Prashant Kishor, ex-EC Lavasa on list of spyware targets
- Why were curbs relaxed for Bakrid, SC questions Kerala
- SC orders Manipur activist’s immediate release
- Several Delhi-based envoys, staff of NGOs on Pegasus list
- A wake-up call for security on the Internet: WhatsApp CEO
- ‘Illegal surveillance is not possible in India’
- Pakistan accuses India of ‘using’ FATF for political ends
- Speedy trial a fundamental right: HC
- Oxfam report highlights sharp inequalities in health indicators
- Global call for ‘end’ to Taliban offensive
- Microsoft hack caused by China: U.S., allies
- Climate change has added over 1,000 lakes in Swiss Alps: study
- What is Pegasus?
Optional Read/ If you have time
- Egypt takes centre stage in West Asian affairs
- The silence on Uighurs | The Indian Express
- Rekha Sharma writes: Do we dare hope that sedition law will be struck down?