Reading newspapers selectively will give the students an edge, help them develop in-depth analysis, develop answer writing skills and make notes through a collection of facts, examples, etc.
Happy reading! |
Go to Archives →
Suggested Articled from Newspapers [20-07-21]
- The crisis ahead, from learning loss to resumption
- Surveillance reform is the need of the hour
- Making India a sporting nation
- A more humane police force
- C Raja Mohan writes: Demands on Beijing to help stabilise Afghanistan are growing. Will they work?
- Rahul, Prashant Kishor, ex-EC Lavasa on list of spyware targets
- Why were curbs relaxed for Bakrid, SC questions Kerala
- SC orders Manipur activist’s immediate release
- Several Delhi-based envoys, staff of NGOs on Pegasus list
- A wake-up call for security on the Internet: WhatsApp CEO
- ‘Illegal surveillance is not possible in India’
- Pakistan accuses India of ‘using’ FATF for political ends
- Speedy trial a fundamental right: HC
- Oxfam report highlights sharp inequalities in health indicators
- Global call for ‘end’ to Taliban offensive
- Microsoft hack caused by China: U.S., allies
- Climate change has added over 1,000 lakes in Swiss Alps: study
- What is Pegasus?
Optional Read/ If you have time
- Egypt takes centre stage in West Asian affairs
- The silence on Uighurs | The Indian Express
- Rekha Sharma writes: Do we dare hope that sedition law will be struck down?