Important Must Read Articles in Newspapers is an initiative by Team Parivarthan IAS (since 2013) to provide suggested articles from The Hindu, Indian Express, LiveMint etc.
Reading newspapers selectively will give the students an edge, help them develop in-depth analysis, develop answer writing skills and make notes through a collection of facts, examples, etc.
Happy reading! |
Go to Archives →
We pour tremendous time, thought, and resources into bringing you Parivarthan. If you find it useful, please subscribe for Free daily Email Updates
- Between word and intent
- Doctor at the door
- In President Biden’s speech, there was no acknowledgment of uncertain future that Afghan people — and region — now face.
- Nagaland ceases to have an Opposition as parties unite to pursue a peace deal with rebels. It’s problematic.
- The script of the new endgame in Afghanistan
- A report that is at odds with access to knowledge
- Remembering the horrors of Partition
- Celebrating Einstein’s century
- Shyam Saran writes: The horrors of Partition must be remembered — but for the right reasons
- Sujan R Chinoy writes: Understanding the strategic flux and humanitarian crisis in Afghanistan
- Taliban vow to honour women’s rights but within Islamic law
- SC issues notice to Centre on pleas alleging snooping
- States differ with Centre on fuel
- Centre not for forming security force to protect judiciary, courts
- Exporters to get duty relief as part of Jan. 1 RoDTEP scheme
- RBI unveils financial inclusion index
- Maki Kaji, godfather of Sudoku, dies in Japan
Optional Read/ If you have time
- Biden defends U.S.’s Afghan withdrawal
- ‘IS, JeM, LeT militants entered Kabul’
- The oil bonds UPA launched: why, how much, and what NDA argues | Explained News,The Indian Express
- Explained: Anthem to unite falls silent | Explained News,The Indian Express
- More feed, better productivity