Reading newspapers selectively will give the students an edge, help them develop in-depth analysis, develop answer writing skills and make notes through a collection of facts, examples, etc.
Happy reading! |
Go to Archives →
Suggested Articled from Newspapers [17-05-21]
- The road from Ladakh is paved with disruptions
- It is getting from bad to worse for women workers
- Restructuring the tribunals system
- Five killed as gale force winds, rain pummel Kerala, Karnataka
- The second COVID-19 wave shows signs of peaking
- ‘COVID-19 response over next 6-18 months critical’
- ‘1,621 teachers, staff died during polling duty in U.P.’
- ‘What we know so far is that variant B.1.617 is definitely more transmissible’
- Virus situation worsens among tribals
- UNSC calls for end to violence in Gaza
- India calls for ‘immediate de-escalation’ of hostilities
Optional Read/ If you have time
- In Kerala, a humane lockdown
- The elusive mustard seed
- Explained: How rice and wheat exports hit record high | Explained News,The Indian Express
- Explained: In Cyclone Tauktae, a continuing new trend from the Arabian Sea | Explained News,The Indian Express
- Coomi Kapoor writes: If we get two billion vaccines by end of 2021, what about the vaccine famine until then?
- Christophe Jaffrelot writes: What blinded government to the devastating second wave of Covid?