Important Must Read Articles in Newspapers is an initiative by Team Parivarthan IAS (since 2013) to provide suggested articles from The Hindu, Indian Express, LiveMint etc.
Reading newspapers selectively will give the students an edge, help them develop in-depth analysis, develop answer writing skills and make notes through a collection of facts, examples, etc.
Happy reading! |
Go to Archives →
We pour tremendous time, thought, and resources into bringing you Parivarthan. If you find it useful, please subscribe for Free daily Email Updates
- The road from Ladakh is paved with disruptions
- It is getting from bad to worse for women workers
- Restructuring the tribunals system
- Five killed as gale force winds, rain pummel Kerala, Karnataka
- The second COVID-19 wave shows signs of peaking
- ‘COVID-19 response over next 6-18 months critical’
- ‘1,621 teachers, staff died during polling duty in U.P.’
- ‘What we know so far is that variant B.1.617 is definitely more transmissible’
- Virus situation worsens among tribals
- UNSC calls for end to violence in Gaza
- India calls for ‘immediate de-escalation’ of hostilities
Optional Read/ If you have time
- In Kerala, a humane lockdown
- The elusive mustard seed
- Explained: How rice and wheat exports hit record high | Explained News,The Indian Express
- Explained: In Cyclone Tauktae, a continuing new trend from the Arabian Sea | Explained News,The Indian Express
- Coomi Kapoor writes: If we get two billion vaccines by end of 2021, what about the vaccine famine until then?
- Christophe Jaffrelot writes: What blinded government to the devastating second wave of Covid?