Reading Newspaper selectively will give edge to the students, helps them develop in depth analysis,develop answer writing skills and make notes through collection of facts, examples etc.
Happy reading! |
Go to Archives →
Suggested Articled from Newspapers [15-09-20]
- India’s great silence is the loudest sound
- Urban employment as the focal point
- Bharatiyar, the charioteer of wisdom
- For a different yardstick
- A maritime awakening | The Indian Express
- Two theatres of peacemaking | The Indian Express
- It’s official: Question Hour gone
- Three agri reform Bills introduced
- Truth Fund to provide legal aid in fight for free speech
- ‘The pandemic has necessitated a reconsideration of the 42% devolution’
- Meet gives impetus to ease tensions, says China
- What’s next for Palestine after UAE, Bahrain deals with Israel?
- Govt. looks to spend Rs. 2.35 lakh cr. more
- GST compensation due to States is Rs. 1.51 lakh cr.
- ‘Regulatory set-up for OTT players not required now’
- On day 1 of monsoon session, 25 MPs test COVID-19 positive
- Centre opposes move to recognise same-sex unions
- ‘No immediate action against Delhi slums’
Optional Read/ If you have time