Important Must Read Articles in Newspapers is an initiative by Team Parivarthan IAS ( since 2013) to provide suggested articles from The Hindu, Indian Express, LiveMint etc.
Reading Newspaper selectively will give edge to the students, helps them develop in depth analysis,develop answer writing skills and make notes through collection of facts, examples etc.
Happy reading! |
Go to Archives →
We pour tremendous time, thought, resources, to bring you Parivarthan. If you find it useful , please subscribe for Free daily Email Updates
- Terror trail
- Final blow
- 100 years after Karel Capek wrote about humanoid machines, dystopia is a software issue
- Upcoming budget needs to lay out a vision for public sector banks
- Farm laws, their constitutional validity, and hope
- Mediating the farmers’ protests is difficult terrain
- Building trust in vaccines
- The fiscal situation will not stabilise in 2020-21 unless consumption improves | The Indian Express
- No clarity on tomorrow’s talks, a day after SC stay on farm laws
- Afghanistan raises ‘delay’ in India’s acceptance of envoy
- ‘Publication of notice of marriage not mandatory’
- CCS approves 83 Tejas fighters for Air Force
- BSF unearths tunnel in Jammu
- Adultery law must stay for military: govt.
- A strong India would act as ‘counterbalance’ to China: U.S.
- RBI forms working group on digital lending
- Delhi HC asks Future to respond to Amazon plea
Optional Read/ If you have time
- Building a $5-trillion economy | The Indian Express
- People’s confidence is a must for a successful roll out of the Covid-19 vaccine | The Indian Express
- Karnataka’s giant leaps backward
- Two protests and false parallels
- Discussion on Completion of five year of pradhan Mantri Fasal bima Yojana, 13 Jan – YouTube
- The Big Picture : SC Panel on Farm Laws: Road Ahead – YouTube