Important Must Read Articles in Newspapers is an initiative by Team Parivarthan IAS ( since 2013) to provide suggested articles from The Hindu, Indian Express, LiveMint etc.
Reading Newspaper selectively will give edge to the students, helps them develop in depth analysis,develop answer writing skills and make notes through collection of facts, examples etc.
Happy reading! |
Go to Archives →
We pour tremendous time, thought, resources, to bring you Parivarthan. If you find it useful , please subscribe for Free daily Email Updates
- The new media rules are a tightening noose
- Casting the Asian dice on a West Asia board
- India needs national security screening of FDI | The Indian Express
- Why wages-for-housework won’t help women | The Indian Express
- ISRO’s NSIL to invest Rs. 10,000 crore in 5 years
- Centre’s reply sought on plea against Places of Worship Act
- Stop influx from Myanmar: Centre
- ‘Centre to infuse Rs. 14,500 cr. into banks under PCA soon’
- Rajasthan Information Commission penalises five officials for negligence
- Quad leaders for ‘open, free’ Indo-Pacific
- Bureaucrats cannot be State Election Commissioners: SC
- Bring down benzene emission at fuel outlets, says panel
- India and China to continue LAC talks
Optional Read/ If you have time
- Locals’ rights over resources must be upheld | The Indian Express
- What is 2001 F032?
- Explained: Reading the law that maintains status quo in places of worship | Explained News,The Indian Express
- What was the Dandi March?
- ‘Exclusive blocs’ should not target ‘third party’: China
- U.S. NSA implies LAC situation discussed at Quad leaders meet
- The Big Picture : Quad Leaders Meet – YouTube
- (48) Discussion Today – Time to implement Uniform Civil Code? – YouTube