Reading newspapers selectively will give the students an edge, help them develop in-depth analysis, develop answer writing skills and make notes through a collection of facts, examples, etc.
Happy reading! |
Go to Archives →
Suggested Articled from Newspapers [12-05-21]
- A matter of concern
- Echo chambers aren’t good at solutions. Parliament should open its doors, even virtually, to ensure all voices hear each other.
- Teachers need to be treated as frontline workers in the pandemic, for the sake of the future.
- Evaluate the Ladakh crisis, keep China at bay
- Not all crises are opportunities for reforms
- Harish Damodaran writes: Why Covid is a reality check for Modi’s flagship welfare schemes
- How to adopt a child legally
- Three militants killed in Anantnag
- What’s happening in Jerusalem?
- Germany halts FB from sharing WhatsApp data
- 71 bodies retrieved from Ganga
- 26 killed as Israel targets Gaza with air strikes
- Explained: What is Article 311 (2) under which Sachin Waze was dismissed without an enquiry? | Explained News,The Indian Express
Optional Read/ If you have time