Important Must Read Articles in Newspapers is an initiative by Team Parivarthan IAS ( since 2013) to provide suggested articles from The Hindu, Indian Express, LiveMint etc.
Reading Newspaper selectively will give edge to the students, helps them develop in depth analysis,develop answer writing skills and make notes through collection of facts, examples etc.
Happy reading! |
Go to Archives →
We pour tremendous time, thought, resources, to bring you Parivarthan. If you find it useful , please subscribe for Free daily Email Updates
- Enforcing claims
- US Seventh Fleet’s naval exercise in Indian EEZ is unbecoming of an ally. Delhi must make sure that this does not set a precedent.
- Through a backchannel, steps forward
- Why the Personal Data Protection Bill matters
- Arun Prakash writes: US 7th Fleet’s patrol in India’s EEZ was an act of impropriety
- Going backwards on Indian history
- De-escalation trend positive, says China
- Visually challenged struggle with e-textbooks
- ‘Suspicious’ blackout hits Iran nuclear site
Optional Read/ If you have time