Reading Newspaper selectively will give edge to the students, helps them develop in depth analysis,develop answer writing skills and make notes through collection of facts, examples etc.
Happy reading! |
Go to Archives →
Suggested Articled from Newspapers [12-02-21]
- Is India’s Digital Services Tax discriminatory?
- The agonising cost of ham-handed development
- Syed Ata Hasnain writes: The decision to disengage in Ladakh is a larger strategic international message than just a bilateral one
- A resilient future for Uttarakhand
- From Myanmar to Pakistan, lots of words but no action
- ‘Dams in the para glacial zone are a danger’
- Disabled entitled to facilities: SC
- Most buses inaccessible to the disabled
- HC allows minor to end pregnancy
- Phased disengagement at Pangong Tso: Rajnath
- Follow the law, Minister tells social media
- In Biden’s policy pursuit, the world order challenge
- Coordinated disengagement at Pangong Tso, Rajnath tells RS
- 17 major OTT players adopt regulatory toolkit
Optional Read/ If you have time
- Twitter accounts suspension direction presents a clear breach of fundamental rights
- India-China Border standoff: What is the new disengagement agreement in eastern Ladakh?
- Clean-up begins on Kerala beach
- (29) Security Scan – Weapons: Made in India for the World | Episode – 219 – YouTube
- (29) The Big Picture : India-China Pullback – YouTube