Important Must Read Articles in Newspapers is an initiative by Team Parivarthan IAS (since 2013) to provide suggested articles from The Hindu, Indian Express, LiveMint etc.
Reading newspapers selectively will give the students an edge, help them develop in-depth analysis, develop answer writing skills and make notes through a collection of facts, examples, etc.
Happy reading! |
Go to Archives →
We pour tremendous time, thought, and resources into bringing you Parivarthan. If you find it useful, please subscribe for Free daily Email Updates
- If inflation remains elevated, Monetary Policy Committee could lose credibility. This must be avoided | The Indian Express
- Report on Chhattisgarh police firing in 2013 shines light on grievous failure. There must be accountability | The Indian Express
- PB Mehta writes: What 9/11 unleashed on us
- C. Raja Mohan writes: Two decades after 9/11, the nation state remains robust
- Rajeev Mantri writes: How the world — and India — changed in the 20 years after 9/11
- IIP data: Mining, power, drive factory output to near pre-Covid level
- Average debt of farm households up 57% in five years till 2018 | India News,The Indian Express
- Apple must ease App Store rules, U.S. judge orders | Reuters
Optional Read/ If you have time