Important Must Read Articles in Newspapers is an initiative by Team Parivarthan IAS (since 2013) to provide suggested articles from The Hindu, Indian Express, LiveMint etc.
Reading newspapers selectively will give the students an edge, help them develop in-depth analysis, develop answer writing skills and make notes through a collection of facts, examples, etc.
Happy reading! |
Go to Archives →
We pour tremendous time, thought, and resources into bringing you Parivarthan. If you find it useful, please subscribe for Free daily Email Updates
- Unpacking the resiliency of global trade, yet again
- The silent erasure of Adivasiyat
- A call for improving civil registration systems
- It’s the ecosystem, stupid!
- Rekha Sharma writes: Why the collegium system, while the best for judicial appointments, needs course corrections
- Arunabha Ghosh writes: As climate deadline looms, a look at what science says, what politics delivers, and what the economy demands
- Explained: SC ruling on antitrust investigations into Amazon, Flipkart; its impact
- Connecting India by inland waterways: what changes in century-old vessels law | Explained News,The Indian Express
- LS clears Bill restoring States’ rights to specify OBC groups
- Parties get 48 hours to publish candidates’ criminal records
- Modi launches Ujjwala 2.0 scheme
- India to evacuate its personnel
- HC nod must to close cases against lawmakers
- ‘Neeraj Chopra was identified young’
- Have faith in us, SC tells Pegasus petitioners
- ‘29% of students exposed to second-hand smoke’
- Home Ministry flags illegal migration
Optional Read/ If you have time