Important Must Read Articles in Newspapers is an initiative by Team Parivarthan IAS (since 2013) to provide suggested articles from The Hindu, Indian Express, LiveMint etc.
Reading newspapers selectively will give the students an edge, help them develop in-depth analysis, develop answer writing skills and make notes through a collection of facts, examples, etc.
Happy reading! |
Go to Archives →
We pour tremendous time, thought, and resources into bringing you Parivarthan. If you find it useful, please subscribe for Free daily Email Updates
- Vaccine skirmishes
- Covid surge is going rural. Governments should ensure truth isn’t a Covid casualty, howsoever terrible it makes them look.
- On the edge
- C Raja Mohan writes: What does US departure from Afghanistan mean for South Asia?
- Decoding inequality in a digital world
- A national health service in India
- Chandrakant Lahariya writes: How the National Task Force on oxygen supply must guide Covid response
- Fixing the vaccine crunch
- Bodies of suspected COVID-19 victims found floating in Ganga
- Bangladesh opts for China’s vaccine
- Centre seeks a free hand in COVID-19 management
- In SC, Centre justifies its vaccination strategy
- 1 lakh tonnes of grain given under PMGKAY
- Vaccine production is being gradually ramped up: Centre
- Reduce human-caused methane emissions by 45% to avoid worst of climate change: UN
Optional Read/ If you have time
- ‘Slow vaccination pace puts India at risk of more waves’
- ‘Small finance banks may lend Rs. 3,000 cr. to MFIs’
- Pakistan government to set new rules to meet FATF requirements
- IP waiver will not boost vaccine production: OPPI
- Over 300 Palestinians hurt in Jerusalem holy site clashes