Important Must Read Articles in Newspapers is an initiative by Team Parivarthan IAS (since 2013) to provide suggested articles from The Hindu, Indian Express, LiveMint etc.
Reading newspapers selectively will give the students an edge, help them develop in-depth analysis, develop answer writing skills and make notes through a collection of facts, examples, etc.
Happy reading! |
Go to Archives →
We pour tremendous time, thought, and resources into bringing you Parivarthan. If you find it useful, please subscribe for Free daily Email Updates
- Green hydrogen, a new ally for a zero carbon future
- S Mahendra Dev writes: How India’s food systems must respond to the climate crisis
- Practice of reserving cadre posts for certain services is exclusionary, must be reconsidered | The Indian Express
- Amid protests, Centre hikes MSP for rabi crops
- SC rejects door-to-door vaccination plea
- Jharkhand House clears Bill for 75% quota for locals
- NDA will admit women: govt
- Late-running trains to cost Railways dear
- India, Australia to hold 2+2 meet
- SC Collegium approves 12 names as permanent judges
- India, Russia review Afghanistan situation
Optional Read/ If you have time
- Sanctions relief will be based on Taliban’s behaviour, says U.S.
- Govt. clears Rs. 10,683 cr. textiles PLI plan
- ‘The invasion of Afghanistan was a fraud’
- Detecting Fragile X Syndrome
- A questionable quota policy