Reading newspapers selectively will give the students an edge, help them develop in-depth analysis, develop answer writing skills and make notes through a collection of facts, examples, etc.
Happy reading! |
Go to Archives →
Suggested Articled from Newspapers [09-07-21]
- Troubling prospects in Afghanistan
- In a passing, the larger picture of dispossession
- Tracking fugitives everywhere
- Civil society must accept its failure to hold government accountable | The Indian Express
- Should only elected legislators be eligible for chief ministership?
- Cairn says it has got court nod to attach 20 Indian assets in Paris
- SC backs summons to FB by Delhi govt. riots panel
- Will your officers follow law, HC asks Twitter
- SC grants bail to 13 persons held in U.P. jail against norms
- 6 militants, 2 jawans killed in Kashmir
- FB cannot duck onus on content: SC
- OIC should be watchful of vested interests: MEA
- What is the new Ministry of Cooperation?
Optional Read/ If you have time