Important Must Read Articles in Newspapers is an initiative by Team Parivarthan IAS (since 2013) to provide suggested articles from The Hindu, Indian Express, LiveMint etc.
Reading newspapers selectively will give the students an edge, help them develop in-depth analysis, develop answer writing skills and make notes through a collection of facts, examples, etc.
Happy reading! |
Go to Archives →
We pour tremendous time, thought, and resources into bringing you Parivarthan. If you find it useful, please subscribe for Free daily Email Updates
- Troubling prospects in Afghanistan
- In a passing, the larger picture of dispossession
- Tracking fugitives everywhere
- Civil society must accept its failure to hold government accountable | The Indian Express
- Should only elected legislators be eligible for chief ministership?
- Cairn says it has got court nod to attach 20 Indian assets in Paris
- SC backs summons to FB by Delhi govt. riots panel
- Will your officers follow law, HC asks Twitter
- SC grants bail to 13 persons held in U.P. jail against norms
- 6 militants, 2 jawans killed in Kashmir
- FB cannot duck onus on content: SC
- OIC should be watchful of vested interests: MEA
- What is the new Ministry of Cooperation?
Optional Read/ If you have time