Reading newspapers selectively will give the students an edge, help them develop in-depth analysis, develop answer writing skills and make notes through a collection of facts, examples, etc.
Happy reading! |
Go to Archives →
Suggested Articled from Newspapers [06-07-21]
- Crafting a unique partnership with Africa
- Gauging pandemic mortality with civil registration data
- Will a national judiciary work?
- C Raja Mohan writes: What India must keep in mind when it comes to Turkey
- Faizan Mustafa writes: Are Mohan Bhagwat’s recent remarks a sign of moderation in Hindutva?
- SC aghast that Section 66A of IT Act is still used
- Twitter failed to comply with IT rules: Centre
- Facial recognition used to verify jab beneficiaries: govt.
- Cities along rivers urged to include conservation plans
- ‘ONORC scheme in Delhi, Bengal soon’
- CoWin made open source: PM
- HC to hear U.P. govt. on conversion issue
- Global investors flag some AatmaNirbhar reforms
- DoT mulls stiffer fines for pesky calls, SMS
- Hackers demand $70 mn after cyber attack
- Boat sinks off Tunisia, 21 migrants dead
- Armed men kidnap 140 school students in Nigeria
Optional Read/ If you have time