Reading newspapers selectively will give the students an edge, help them develop in-depth analysis, develop answer writing skills and make notes through a collection of facts, examples, etc.
Happy reading! |
Go to Archives →
Suggested Articled from Newspapers [05-05-21]
- A COVID blot on India’s foreign policy canvas
- An issue of lives versus livelihoods
- Neelkanth Mishra writes: What explains the high numbers of COVID cases in Delhi?
- Govt. gives nod for 5G trials; Chinese tech giants left out
- Supply oxygen or face contempt: HC to Centre
- Clear message from Supreme Court
- How does a concentrator help?
- Deaths no less than a ‘genocide’: Allahabad HC
- Fighting erupts as U.S. troops start leaving Afghanistan
- 86 caught in Sri Lankan waters
- MFIs flag rural borrower distress to RBI
- ‘E-com, logistics, healthcare driving blue, grey collar jobs’
Optional Read/ If you have time