Important Must Read Articles in Newspapers is an initiative by Team Parivarthan IAS (since 2013) to provide suggested articles from The Hindu, Indian Express, LiveMint etc.
Reading newspapers selectively will give the students an edge, help them develop in-depth analysis, develop answer writing skills and make notes through a collection of facts, examples, etc.
Happy reading! |
Go to Archives →
We pour tremendous time, thought, and resources into bringing you Parivarthan. If you find it useful, please subscribe for Free daily Email Updates
- Poverty in India is on the rise again
- Providing horizontal quota: the Bihar way
- Getting back in business in the Indo-Pacific
- A confident exit from Afghanistan
- What India needs for a just energy transition | The Indian Express
- Why Assam CM’s open political support to police shootings makes mockery of democracy | The Indian Express
- A goal for [email protected]: Reserve the rupee | The Indian Express
- Amid din, Rajya Sabha clears Insolvency Bill
- No bifurcation plan for T.N. or other States: govt.
- Governor’s pardon power overrides 433A: SC
- Lok Sabha passes two key Bills without debate
- Average of 7 minutes spent on each Bill
- Editors Guild moves SC for probe into snooping
- ‘Steep decline in cross-border firing’
- ‘Improve social security for workers’
- Insolvency code has strayed from intent: Parliament panel
- How Labour Codes act against migrant workers | The Indian Express
Optional Read/ If you have time