Important Must Read Articles in Newspapers is an initiative by Team Parivarthan IAS (since 2013) to provide suggested articles from The Hindu, Indian Express, LiveMint etc.
Reading newspapers selectively will give the students an edge, help them develop in-depth analysis, develop answer writing skills and make notes through a collection of facts, examples, etc.
Happy reading! |
Go to Archives →
We pour tremendous time, thought, and resources into bringing you Parivarthan. If you find it useful, please subscribe for Free daily Email Updates
- Speed over optics
- Digital tax tussles
- Pension gag | The Indian Express
- A vaccine roadmap | The Indian Express
- Rural health care needs fixing, and now
- Comments to avoid in long-standing ties
- Why the draconian sedition law must go | The Indian Express
- Information Technology Rules: a case of overreach?
- Significant progress in SDGs on clean energy, health: NITI index
- ‘Journalists need protection against sedition charges’
- 30% PMGKAY recipients yet to get grains for May
- WhatsApp is indulging in anti-user practices: govt.
- Govt. advised the split in MGNREGA wage benefit
- Strong policies on black carbon can sharply cut glacier melt: World Bank study
- Stand at HRC on Palestine not new: India
- What is Model Tenancy Act?
- Explained: The landmark 1962 judgment that Supreme Court quoted in Vinod Dua sedition case | Explained News,The Indian Express
- Explained: The Kedar Nath sedition ruling | Explained News,The Indian Express
Optional Read/ If you have time
- NASA announces two new missions to Venus
- Uighur exiles describe ‘torture’ in Xinjiang
- Sri Lanka braces for oil spill from sinking cargo vessel