Reading newspapers selectively will give the students an edge, help them develop in-depth analysis, develop answer writing skills and make notes through a collection of facts, examples, etc.
Happy reading! |
Go to Archives →
Suggested Articled from Newspapers [04-06-21]
- Speed over optics
- Digital tax tussles
- Pension gag | The Indian Express
- A vaccine roadmap | The Indian Express
- Rural health care needs fixing, and now
- Comments to avoid in long-standing ties
- Why the draconian sedition law must go | The Indian Express
- Information Technology Rules: a case of overreach?
- Significant progress in SDGs on clean energy, health: NITI index
- ‘Journalists need protection against sedition charges’
- 30% PMGKAY recipients yet to get grains for May
- WhatsApp is indulging in anti-user practices: govt.
- Govt. advised the split in MGNREGA wage benefit
- Strong policies on black carbon can sharply cut glacier melt: World Bank study
- Stand at HRC on Palestine not new: India
- What is Model Tenancy Act?
- Explained: The landmark 1962 judgment that Supreme Court quoted in Vinod Dua sedition case | Explained News,The Indian Express
- Explained: The Kedar Nath sedition ruling | Explained News,The Indian Express
Optional Read/ If you have time
- NASA announces two new missions to Venus
- Uighur exiles describe ‘torture’ in Xinjiang
- Sri Lanka braces for oil spill from sinking cargo vessel