Important Must Read Articles in Newspapers is an initiative by Team Parivarthan IAS ( since 2013) to provide suggested articles from The Hindu, Indian Express, LiveMint etc.
Reading Newspaper selectively will give edge to the students, helps them develop in depth analysis,develop answer writing skills and make notes through collection of facts, examples etc.
Happy reading! |
Go to Archives →
We pour tremendous time, thought, resources, to bring you Parivarthan. If you find it useful , please subscribe for Free daily Email Updates
- Behind China’s wolf warrior diplomacy
- Hard bargains and the art of policymaking
- A looming health crisis
- Why should Indian agriculture be liberalised when in most countries governments subsidise it? | The Indian Express
- UP’s ‘love jihad’ ordinance has chilling effect on freedom of conscience | The Indian Express
- Law promises people with disabilities equality of opportunity and accessibility, but our practices deny them that | The Indian Express
Write briefly about the Programmes for ‘Welfare of the Disabled’./ Divyang or Diffrently abled.
Do you think that China’s emergence as one of the largest trading partners of India had adversely affected the settlement of the outstanding border problem?
- Burevi races towards State, 4 districts put on red alert
- Farmers demand special session of Parliament
Pressure groups in India are not matured but they are too diverse. Analyse the characteristics of pressure groups in India?
- Honey, the sweetener on your plate may be sugar syrup
- ‘India approaches China bilaterally, with the challenge of global rebalancing’
- Bill against ‘love jihad’ may not be tabled soon
- Patient ferried via zero traffic from Mangaluru to Bengaluru
- Sasikala applies for sentence remission
The exercise of executive clemency is not a privilege but is based on several principles, and discretion has to be exercised in public considerations. Analyze this statement in thecontext of the judicial powers of the President of India. Adopt this Question to governors Power.
- There has never been a woman CJI, says A-G
- Install cameras at NIA, CBI offices: SC
- There should be zero tolerance of terrorism: Shah
- WASH in the time of pandemic
‘To ensure effective implementation of policies addressing water, sanitation and hygieneneeds, the identification of beneficiary segments is to be synchronized with the anticipated outcomes’ Examine the statement in the context of the WASH scheme.
- Centre plans professional courses in mother tongue
- Twitter flags Amit Malviya’s tweet as ‘manipulated’
- UNESCO seeks timely probe into death of Assam journalist
Optional Read/ If you have time
- Explained: What was Punjab’s failed contract farming policy? | Explained News,The Indian Express
- Explained Ideas: Why liberalising Indian agriculture is not in sync with what other countries do | Explained News,The Indian Express
- Explained: Consent for Contempt | Explained News,The Indian Express
- The purpose of a vaccine
- Questionable data, little room for exuberance
- Discussion on Prospects of Economic Growth-GST collections and increased FDI inflows, 02 Dec – YouTube
- Discussion Today – Climate Emergency – YouTube
- (5) The Big Picture : U.S. Report on Galwan – YouTube