Important Must Read Articles in Newspapers is an initiative by Team Parivarthan IAS ( since 2013) to provide suggested articles from The Hindu, Indian Express, LiveMint etc.
Reading Newspaper selectively will give edge to the students, helps them develop in depth analysis,develop answer writing skills and make notes through collection of facts, examples etc.
Happy reading! |
Go to Archives →
We pour tremendous time, thought, resources, to bring you Parivarthan. If you find it useful , please subscribe for Free daily Email Updates
- Time to shift focus to the maritime sphere
- On the Quad, define the idea, chart a path
- Is one language enough?
- The challenge of changing health behaviour
- Leaving no older woman behind
- Crimes against Scheduled Tribes saw 26% rise in 2019: NCRB report
- German Chancellor accuses China of ‘cruel treatment’ of minorities
- External debt declines to $554.5 bn at end-June 2020
- Current account surplus widens to $19.8 billion in Q1
- Core sector shrinks for sixth month running
- Explained: What are defence offsets? | Explained News,The Indian Express
Optional Read/ If you have time
- Acquittals in Babri demolition case are a blot on CBI, it must be liberated from political influence | The Indian Express
- Gandhi in 2020 | The Indian Express
- About three reforms | The Indian Express
- Babri verdict: For Sangh, shadow lifts in criminal case; for Opposition, a bind as in temple ruling | Explained News,The Indian Express
- Advani, 31 others acquitted in Babri case
- Hathras rape victim cremated without consent, says family
- Ideal body weight of Indian men now 65 kg, women 55 kg